Monday, February 3, 2014

She's Alive!

The four newest sisters in Lima south after 18 hours of travel (with 9 more to go)
So I'm here and alive.  I only have four minutes so I have to be quick. I got to Atlanta and my 5 pm flight got delayed until almost 11 so we didn't even fly in until 7 this morning.  We just got to the mtc and are just doing orientation. There are four of us girls in our district all going to Lima south and I love them all. They are the best. Everything is in Spanish so its kinda difficult but it's all good. I'm so, so, so, so tired because we traveled for like 27 hours straight but I think we get to take a nap later.  Anyway, I gotta run but all is good. Sorry for no punctuation I have no idea how to use a Spanish keyboard hahaha.   Well most the time I just have to laugh because I have no idea what's going on. Well it's awesome here so far and there are like 30 of us missionaries that are all really good friends so it's fun. Sorry this is so random. Ok well I love you guys. My pday is Tuesday so I'll email you then with a full update. xoxo hermana rush

No comments:

Post a Comment