Monday, November 24, 2014

Small and Simple

Hi family! bueno pues....another good week in Mala. So at first I was really scared for the cambio with my comp because she was coming from home but turns out she is sooo great! What a blessing right? She has already taught me SO much and I really am so lucky to have her as a comp. 


This week we had a lot of small really cool experiences that built my faith so much. One night we were walking and trying to decide if we had time to pass by the investigators house named W. After a few minutes of going back and forth I was just like "ya let's just go stop by." So we went by and W wasn't there and a little 12 year old boy answered the door. So we talked to him for a minute and we asked him, "if you could ask God for something, one thing what would it be?" And he looked at us and was like, "for my mom to come back." And we were like, "does your mom live here in Peru?" And he said, "my mom died 6 months ago." I got to bear my testimony to him that he will be able to see his mom again someday and that through Jesus christ we can be happy right now even if we have lost someone. It was seriously the happiest thing to see this little boys eyes light up. He said the prayer at the end and he was just begging God that if it was his will, to see his mom again. We have a lesson with him tonight so we will see how it goes. 

Saturday we went by our second counselor in the bishopric's house and I don't even know why. I think it was because we had to go the bathroom. So they we weren't there and we found this girl, C who is hi 21 year old daughter. Anyway, turns out she is inactive. So we went in and started teaching her a little and she just started saying that her dream her whole life was to go on a mission and get married in the temple and how she wants to come back to church. We were so excited to find her and even that night she accompanied us in a few lessons. We passed by the house of V and K. and J. this week and just felt like we should go teach her and they accepted baptism date again so we will see how it goes and if their dad will let them. Pray for them!! Also, RO didn't come to church yesterday because she went to Ica but thats okay. She will go this week and get baptized the following week. All i know is that if you follow the spirit you will be led to miracles. We found so many people this week by just following the promptings of the spirit. Well I love you all so very much, have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment