Monday, March 9, 2015

Shoe Check

Happy Monday, 

Well first off HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! 

So like I have no time because I totally didn't use my time wisely but that's okay.  I'll just give the highlights of the week. 

1.  F. recieved the sacerdocio and we are going to the temple with him on Thursday to do baptisms. woohoo
2.  Z. said she was going to be out of town on the 21st (the day of her baptism) and asked to be baptized before!!!!! WOHOOOO!!! Our prayers have been answered, so keep praying that her baptism will happen on Saturday. 
Hermanas Rush (with unauthorized shoes) , Bott, Bailey & Bond
3.  This week we had concilio de lideres and H na Bott, bailey, bond and I reunited for the first time in 13 months!! I also totally got nailed because they did a shoe check and  because I was wearing sandals (see the picture) and everyone made fun of me because I was the only one there that didn't get candy for having clean/appropriate shoes. But in my defense, they were totally closed toed and president liked them so he gave me my m&ms when hermana Douglas wasn't looking. haha. 
4. The CCM sisters came out with us again but this time 6 white hermanas came that are all from Utah and it was sooo fun. They didn't understand anything and it reminded me of the good ole days when I didn't speak Spanish either. I guess I kinda forgot how hard it was in the beginning and how blessed I am to have learned this language. 

Being a missionary is seriously the best thing in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!!!  I love you all  and sorry this is super short. love you bye!
Showing off her new Arizona necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment